Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lifehouse Everything Skit

We performed this at my church on Sundary, February 10, 2008 for our 10:30 Contemporary service! I love this skit - it is ssooooooo powerful! If you're not in tears, you'll at least have the chills after watching it. Jesus saved us from sooo much! You can see it here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQxCbItEmss

We also did the skit for the church's college Saturday night service. It was awesome there. I actually had one different cast member (because he was sick). Instead of Nathanael as Money, my friend John Paul played the part. He learned it only 15 minutes before the performance. He rocks like that. You can see this one here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FrWnfIl_C3s

4 comments:

White Family said...

Gese girley. It's been a long time since you've blogged. lol I KNOW you have plenty to say so say it. lol. Love ya.

~Dar

Zany said...

I know. I don't blog much any more, thanks to myspace and facebook. I'll try to keep it more updated.

White Family said...

lol I've ended up blogging because I'm sick of telling person after person after person about things. It's just easier for me this way. lol

Zany said...

Yeah, that's true. It is easier to tell mass amounts of people things this way. Like I said, I'll try to keep it more updated. :D